Cadillacs And Dinosaurs

        
                       

This show from 1993 is pretty cool. it's based on Xenozoic Tales by Mark Schultzand ran 13 episodes. it's a shame, as it's really good and deserved to have a nice healthy run. it's a mystery why kids didn't eat up dinosaurs and lasers and good stories. though perhaps it was a little ahead of it's time, and would have done better on The Cartoon Network a few years later.
the world may never know.

it's also not available on legit DVD, which is also sad, as it deserves that as well. I got my set from ioffer, and it has all 13 episodes plus a DVD rom of the comics. I watched most of the series when it aired, and then when I got the DVDs. it's still good, even now, 6 years later. I've also read a few of the comics, and it helps the cartoon make a little more sense. good stuff here.

                                             

No comments

Powered by Blogger.